Terms and Conditions
1. Order Acceptance Policy
We must have full details of delivery (including postcode and telephone number) for your order to be processed. Your order will be processed if full payment details are completed.
All order requests received are subject to acceptance by The Luxury Roses of London and any of its personnel, and we reserve the right to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
2. Changes to Your Order
3. Cancellation Policy
4. Refund and Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with our work at any stage, please contact us immediately on email@example.com.
If, at our sole discretion, the flowers do not meet our high standards or are damaged in transit, we will give you the choice of a free replacement at our next available delivery date. The Luxury Roses of London cannot be liable for claims reported after 48 hours of delivery date.
Please note that you will need to email us a proof of photo of the item or any other damages within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund/exchange. Products should be returned with the original packaging. As soon as we receive your returned goods, we will process your exchange/refund.
If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 14 working days. If you have not received your refund please contact us as soon as possible.
Please do understand that each arrangement is catered and designed to a specific individual. We offer customers refunds or replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above. The Luxury Roses of London can guarantee that you will receive your arrangement as shown on our website.
If, for any reason, you wish to change or return your order you can do so, by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please get in touch within 48 hours after the requested delivery date.
In case of sender/receiver’s dissatisfaction of the order (within the 48-hour period), the store is happy to provide you a credit that is valid for 12 months – no cash refund is permitted. To be eligible for the credit the product should be returned with the original packaging. As soon as we receive your returned good, we will add your credit to our system.
In the event that you are not satisfied with The Luxury Roses of London service, any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to email@example.com.
You can make payment by PayPal, Pay by bank card or Direct Debit to our bank account.
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When visiting us, ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously, due to technical parameters.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, as well as occasional company news, updates, related product or service information etc. Note: If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site featuring a disclaimer about your privacy.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Third Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non- personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.theluxuryroseslondon.co.uk/termsandconditions